Hope Farm School is a Christian boarding school for urban youth. The hardships facing today’s inner city youth are vast and daunting. Gang involvement, drug use, and teenage pregnancy are rampant. Their fathers are mostly absent. Violence and anger are everywhere. All these factors compromise their motivation and ambition, creating apathy and hopelessness. Drop out rates in some urban communities are as high as 80%. Hope Farm School intends to change these dynamics, providing authentic challenges, leadership opportunities and a regained sense of hope through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Role of Resident Assistant:
he Resident Assistant works to create a positive atmosphere and build community within the student body.
- Christian man
- Experience working with students ages 12-18. Teaching experience preferred.
- Hard worker
- Able to coach a variety of team sports
- Reside at the farm in Stockholm, WI, M-F.
- Provide weekly student transportation to and from the twin cities.
- Participate and/or lead afternoon and evening activities including work projects, gym time, etc.
- Enforce school policies for student conduct.
- Facilitate Christian discipleship and community among students.
- Attend weekly staff planning and prayer meetings.
Room and board and a competitive salary are provided.
If interested, please contact Don Norman by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below. Thank you!